IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
Authentic Eddie Jackson Jersey, Authentic Eddie Jackson Jersey
linchao
сообщение 22.1.2019, 4:36
Сообщение #1

Perspect

Official NFL Football Authentic Jerseys Shop Online

Ryan Tannehill was a late scratch from Sunday’s game. The Dolphins listed him as questionable Friday with a right shoulder injury before making him inactive Sunday.Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said after the team’s dramatic overtime victory over the Bears that he he did not know whether Tannehill’s injury was day to day or long term.Gase became testy when asked for specifics on Tannehill’s injury.“There is some kind of HIPAA law Authentic Eddie Jackson Jersey ,” Gase said, via Cameron Wolfe of ESPN. “Go ask him. I’m tired of answering a question about this guy. I got it; I’m over it. Me and him, we know he’s not ready right now. Details we’ll keep to us. You guys don’t need to know that.”Tannehill missed all 16 games last season with a knee injury and missed three regular-season games and a playoff game in 2016. Thus http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/charles-leno-jersey , he has played in only five of the Dolphins’ past 26 games, including the postseason. It’s been a busy day for punters in Chicago on Sunday.Jets punter Lachlan Edwards has punted five times and his Bears counterpart Pat O'Donnell has booted the ball three times in an offensively challenged first half of football. The one notable exception was a 70-yard touchdown by Tarik Cohen when he broke a screen pass and the Bears are up 7-3 on the back of that play.Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is 4-of-12 for 46 yards on the rest of his passing attempts and Jets rookie Sam Darnold is 6-of-13 for 54 yards. Both teams are missing offensive pieces due to injury and the Jets lost another when tight end Neal Sterling went for a concussion evaluation after an unpenalized hit to his head by Bears corner Kyle Fuller, but both offensive performances have been duller than you’d like even after accounting for the absences.If either side’s offense can find a way to get on track consistently Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey , it will probably carry them to victory in Week Eight. The Bears’ running game showed some early signs that it can make plays against the Jets, so we’ll see if they go back to that well once the action resumes at Soldier Field.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему